Calling all golfers!! On Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, the Country Club of Whispering Pines, Pines Course, is the place to be when The Carolina Philharmonic’s Second Annual Golf Tournament tees off to benefit the Philharmonic’s music education programs for the children of Moore County.
Play is limited to 30 teams of four and a hearty lunch is included. Signup sheets are now available in the club house or you may call the box office at 910-687-0287 to reserve your spot.
When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 9:30 am Shotgun
Cost: $100 per person or $400 per team
Format: One Best Ball Net
Fee includes: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Hole-in-One Golf Prizes, Silent Auction
Each year The Carolina Philharmonic needs to raise $200,000 to cover the costs of it music education programs. You can help by playing in its 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament and supporting its silent auction.
Besides having a great time, every $50 donation underwrites the cost of one of its 3,500 Moore County students currently participating in this year’s program. The Carolina Philharmonic is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit whose primary mission is music education and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
We invite you to visit our website www.carolinaphil.org where you can learn more about our educational programs and to experience first-hand the impact of your support for our music education programs. Thank you in advance for your support.
The Village of Pinehurst will show off its Irish spirit during the 16th annual Saint Patrick’s Day Parade. Colorful parade entries, great music, dancing, and good Irish cheer are in store for all who attend. The parade begins at 11AM sharp! Following the parade, families can stick around Tufts Memorial Park for entertainment, children’s activities, and food and beverages.
It is free to participate in the parade; entries are being accepted from nonprofits, businesses, civic groups, churches, and families, so decorate your golf cart, car, or float, and join us for the traditional Pinehurst celebration. Parade entry forms are available online at www.vopnc.org, or they may be picked up at Dugan’s Pub or the Pinehurst Village Hall.
- Bunk beds OR TWIN BEDS —NEEDED for a NEEDY family (GBO-HP-WS-RAL) $11Bunk beds OR TWIN BEDS ---NEEDED for a NEEDY family We are in need of a set of bunk beds.......MUST HAVE BOTH MATRESSES Maybe you have a set and will SELL or GIVE them to a needy family... We plan to GIVE the bunk beds to a NEEDY family..... Plea ... read more
- Antiques $300
- Antique and vintage fire extinguishers (Walkertown) $150Vintage and antique fire extinguishers. See pics for conditions Email, call or text 434 401 five five 37 ... read more
- 2014 Ford fiesta (Greensboro) $4700
- Antique Dough Bowl (Boonville) $75Old antique dough bowl Excellent condition ... read more
- golf cart (lexington nc) $2200i think it is a 06 batteries are in good shape i think it was bought new in 06 mother in law had it she only went to mail box.perfect shape just don,t need it. will take 2 or best offer. ... read more
- COLLEGE TEXTBOOK – NETWORKING BASICS 2ND EDITION – LIKE NEW (walnut cove, stokes county) $25NETWORKING BASICS 2nd Edition ISBN: 9781118077801 Bought this book at Forsyth Tech. I dropped the class after a few weeks so the book has hardly been touched. Still looks brand new! Asking: $25 Texting is the best way to contact me. Can also E-ma ... read more
- 87 Dodge Truck For Sale or Trade (Trinity) $3400I have for sale or trade an 87 dodge, 318 motor, 904 heavy duty trans just been completely rebuilt with all new switchs $1345.oo wasn't planing on having to have it rebuilt but thats the way it goes sometimes lo!. It has all most new tires and rims o ... read more
- SHAKE & GO CRASH-UPS TRACK & CARS (walnut cove, stokes) $20Selling a used Shake & Go Crash-ups race track. Track is complete. Track forms a figure-8 with built in launcher and ramps. Comes with (3) Shake & Go cars that when they collide with each other, their hoods and doors fly open. The cars have s ... read more
- DEAN KOONTZ/MICHAEL CRICHTON HARDCOVER BOOK COLLECTION (walnut cove) $2Selling off some books to make room on the bookcase for new books. All books are hardcover. These books have been read only once and taken very good care of. Still look brand new!!! KOONTZ: BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON BROTHER ODD (Book #3 in the Odd ... read more
- 99 ford escort…………159,000 miles….AUTOMATIC…GAS SAVER (HIGH POINT) $1500
- Chicks (Lexington) $1I have a brooder full of chicks and just put more in lock down! Get them while they last! Shipping available, min of 10. Pick up welcome in Lexington NC. All chicks are buy 6 get 1 free. Facebook.com/highrockchicks feel free to call or text for more ... read more
- 2004 CHEVY CAVALIER….2.2 …4 CYL…AUTOMATIC…25 MPG…. (HIGH POINT) $15002004 CHEVY CAVALIER....2.2 ...4 CYL...AUTOMATIC...25 MPG.... BEAUTIFUL..... PERFECT RUNNING.....CLEAN INSIDE....... COLD AIR.........GOOD HEAT...... RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT ~~!~!!~!!~ Almost new.........PERRR FECT..... SMALL DENT ON PASSENGER DOO ... read more
- HOSTA PLANTS FOR SALE (stokes) $3I have (8) Hosta plants for sale. Approx. 1 quart size. Located in Walnut Cove, Stokes County. Asking: $3 each -or- $20 for all (8). Cash only! Texting is the best way to contact me. Can also E-mail or call. (please no calls after 9pm) ... read more
- 2000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA……2 DOOR….BLACK……GREAT RUNNING CAR (HIGH POINT) $22502000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA......2 DOOR....BLACK......GREAT RUNNING CAR This is a fine automobile as most TOYOTAS are...... It runs like a fine sewing machine.......The automatic transmission changes very smoothly..... It does come with a Rebuilt tit ... read more