Calling all golfers!! On Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, the Country Club of Whispering Pines, Pines Course, is the place to be when The Carolina Philharmonic’s Second Annual Golf Tournament tees off to benefit the Philharmonic’s music education programs for the children of Moore County.
Play is limited to 30 teams of four and a hearty lunch is included. Signup sheets are now available in the club house or you may call the box office at 910-687-0287 to reserve your spot.
When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 9:30 am Shotgun
Cost: $100 per person or $400 per team
Format: One Best Ball Net
Fee includes: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Hole-in-One Golf Prizes, Silent Auction
Each year The Carolina Philharmonic needs to raise $200,000 to cover the costs of it music education programs. You can help by playing in its 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament and supporting its silent auction.
Besides having a great time, every $50 donation underwrites the cost of one of its 3,500 Moore County students currently participating in this year’s program. The Carolina Philharmonic is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit whose primary mission is music education and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
We invite you to visit our website www.carolinaphil.org where you can learn more about our educational programs and to experience first-hand the impact of your support for our music education programs. Thank you in advance for your support.
The Village of Pinehurst will show off its Irish spirit during the 16th annual Saint Patrick’s Day Parade. Colorful parade entries, great music, dancing, and good Irish cheer are in store for all who attend. The parade begins at 11AM sharp! Following the parade, families can stick around Tufts Memorial Park for entertainment, children’s activities, and food and beverages.
It is free to participate in the parade; entries are being accepted from nonprofits, businesses, civic groups, churches, and families, so decorate your golf cart, car, or float, and join us for the traditional Pinehurst celebration. Parade entry forms are available online at www.vopnc.org, or they may be picked up at Dugan’s Pub or the Pinehurst Village Hall.
- Light Fixture (Winston Salem) $20Good shape. Solid brass. ... read more
- Old Harley Hand Pump! (thomasville)Vintage air pump redone in Harley theme. Looks GREAT! $50 or best offer. ... read more
- Honda recon (Burlington) $1800I have a nice 2004 Honda recon. It is in great shape. Everything works as it should. Just had valves adjusted, fresh oil change and rear differential fluid changed. It has bigger tires with about 90% tread on them. $1800 firm. Please call or text *** ... read more
- Dog wash (Toms Brook Va) $5500Set your operation apart by adding a self serve dogwash. The stainless steel waist high tub comes complete with a non slip rubber ramp for easy access. Also comes with little dog tub and coin box as well. [see pics]The self serve dog wash also comes ... read more
- Vintage Coke Machine (Goldston, NC) $200This is an early 60's Vendorlator VE228-4B-K machine. I think it was originally a Pepsi machine that was converted over to Coke in the early 70's by our local Coca Cola Bottling Company. It is complete and was in use when taken out of service a few y ... read more
- Rare Dale Earnhardt Sr. (thomasville)Vintage Dale Sr. cardboard store display from 1993. Never seen one like it. In good shape for it's age. $75 or best offer. ... read more
- 2006 GMC YUKON DENALI clean and loaded 89k miles (winston-salem) $2045One owner well kept with all services,good tires,looks great ,smooth comfortable drive. ... read more
- JACUZZI PUMP (Lexington) $25WORKING PUMP 25$ CA$H ONLY . EMAIL ME I WILL CALL YOU ... read more
- 1968 Ford F700 Dump Bed Truck (Woodleaf NC) $25001968 Ford dump bed truck, runs and drives with manual transmission. Needs carb rebuilt to improve gas mileage. Tires are in good shape, hold air. Dump bed works. Bed is solid with no holes. If ytou have any questions feel free to text. Asking 2,500 ... read more
- 2016 nissan versa hablo espanol (SALISBURY NC) $69002016 NISSAN VERSA AUTOMATIC 16,000 MILES LOOKS GOOD RUNS GOOD N.C. DLR $6900 CASH ONLY NO TRADE NO PAYMENTS *** HABLO ESPANOL SIETE CERO CUATRO 738-4844 ... read more
- 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic (Winston-Salem, NC)2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic Goldtop electric guitar. Original case. Not interested in trades......$1295. Stratocaster sold. Call/text: ***. ... read more
- Tile (Lexington) $1We have TONS of tile we do not need. ALL MUST GO. 3x3, 3x12, 6x6, 12x12. AS IS. Some pieces are broken but they are separate and some can still be used to cut. Price unknown as there is more to be picked up still. Located in Thomasville. Former homeo ... read more
- John Deere universal tires..wheels (Mt airy nc) $2252 John Deere universal tires and wheels. Brand New.size25x8.50x14 carlisle brand. Call.*** ... read more
- 2006 Mazda 5 Mini Van (winston salem) $1Selling my 2006 Mazda 5 Automatic, suv/minivan with a 3rd row seat, AM/FM/CD JVC, Stereo Fully loaded, AC/Heat, extra clean interior, Super nice, Good Tires, Lots of power, 150K on the miles Looks like a crossover between a van and a SUV with style ... read more
- Korg Tuner (w-s) $15Used Korg CA-30 Tuner ... read more